This Website collects certain Personal Information about its users.
Types of data collected
Personal data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, includes personal data: Cookies; usage data; email; first name; last name; telephone number; password.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of Usage data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this Web Site is mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Web Site indicates certain data as optional, users are free to refrain from providing such data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The user assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Methods of processing
The Owner shall adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Period of preservation
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
When the processing is based on the user’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing
The user’s data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Tag management, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Registration and authentication, Contact the user, Management of payments and Viewing content from external platforms.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data in question could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or other sites connected or linked to it: except in this case, data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days. data provided voluntarily by the user.
data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is required by law or is strictly necessary for the performance of the service or provision requested. The request to send e-mails to the addresses indicated in the appropriate section of this site involves the subsequent acquisition of certain personal data of the sender, including the e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for these particular services on request.
data for the sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the user or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal data collected to finalize the payment can be those related to credit card, bank account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
Rights of the user
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The user may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her personal data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user may object to the processing of his data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request their updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, the Owner will not process the data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The user has the right to receive his or her data in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The user may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the user’s rights, users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Montesasso Castle of Baraghini Elisa
Via Villaggio Montesasso 11 – 47025 Mercato Saraceno FC
Tax Code BRGLSE75S41Z213F and VAT IT04221670401